Already 2 with more trouble to get into. I wonder what's in store....

I Am This Old!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 7, 2007

Today's My Original Due Date

Today was the day the doctors projected I would be born. Boy were they wrong. At my ceremonial weigh in, I came in at a whopping 9 lbs, 2 oz. Mom and I are kinda glad I was not this big when I came into the world. At nearly 2 months old, I'd say I am doing quite well. To celebrate, we went to Piranha Killer Sushi with Chance, Kristi and Kiera. They all said it was great. I just slept. I look forward to having Wasabi Crusted Salmon and a Crunchy Tuna Roll when I am older.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jennjilla said...

Happy Due Date, Ian!!! :)

And the Wasabi Crusted Salmon roll is true perfection. Excellent (future) choice.