Already 2 with more trouble to get into. I wonder what's in store....

I Am This Old!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Spring 2008 Photoshoot

This photoshoot thing is crazy!!! Mom and Dad spent the whole morning arguing about what we were all gonna wear. I have never been dressed and undressed so many times. And to top it off, the pictures were taken by a guy called June. Well, I had fun, especially watching Mom and Dad scramble after I spit up on my first outfit of the shoot. I have great timing!!!

Don't let the picture fool you. I am wearing underpants.

Trick photography is cool!!!

I am not afraid to show my wild and colorful side.

I have a feeling my first school picture will not look much different than this.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jennjilla said...

Ian couldn't be any cuter if he tried!! Great family photos!!